Goodwill provides people with developmental disabilities the opportunity to achieve their highest levels of personal and economic independence. Since 1990 our Community-based day program has helped people gain valuable job skills and greater social and economic independence.
Your company likely has employment needs that Goodwill-trained workers, individually or in teams, could easily fill. The benefits are many:
- Smart Economics:
You’ll gain from a reliable work force, low wages, customized training and potential tax benefits
- Good Social Stewardship:
You’ll be rewarded by the tremendous pride and motivation Goodwill workers bring to their jobs
- Strong Community Ties:
You’ll enjoy the genuine satisfaction that comes with giving back to the community
When you hire workers from Goodwill of Orange County, you’re not only helping someone earn a sense of independence and pride. You’re also benefitting from one of the nation’s foremost training and employment services.
- We assemble teams consisting of Goodwill trainees and one job coach
- We train the employees, transport them to and from your job site
- We manage their time, check their work, and interface with you regarding performance
- The job coach is on-site at all times to be sure the job is done right
- With our workforce of nearly 300 workers, you never have to worry about someone calling in sick
Goodwill’s assistance with producing our customer start-up packets is extremely valuable. I would not hesitate to encourage other companies to consider Goodwill’s placement services.
Let us tailor a workforce for your company’s specific needs through our Community-Based Services.
Consider hiring a Goodwill team today from our Community Based Services. For more information please call:
714.541.2540 or via email
Goodwill of Orange County’s Community-Based Services
1221 East Dyer Road, Suite 105
Santa Ana, CA 92705