Make a difference for people in your community — and help make a healthier planet.
You know how good it feels to donate something to someone in need. You’ve experienced that feeling. At Goodwill of Orange County, donations are essential to sustaining our programs and services to those in need. Whether it’s clothing, computers, household items, time or money, your donations help improve the lives of the most underserved members in our community.
We accept items in gently used working condition at donation centers across Orange County. Your donated goods are sorted by Goodwill-trained staff who learn valuable job skills in the process. Once the items are processed, they’re sold in our retail stores or online at www.shopgoodwill.com.
We make donating goods so easy:
- We have dozens of convenient easy-to-access attended donation centers (including store sites) in Orange County
- Friendly Goodwill workers will help you unload, saving you time and hassle
- Our operating hours give you ample time to make your donation
- We also have convenient pick-up booking by phone at 1.888.461.5241
- Your donated goods are tax deductible
- You can also donate electronic waste
- Get into the act and hold a neighborhood donation drive. Get more information via email.
- If you’re looking for a simple and fun way to raise money and awareness for your school or youth organization programs, why not organize a Community Youth Donation Drive.
Multiple Stores and Donation Centers to Choose From
Donated items are sold via local retail outlets including specialty stores and even online. With lots of convenient locations open 7 days a week, it’s easy to drop off donated goods.
What you may find surprising is that for most items we’re not able to sell, we route through our recycling operation. We’re proud of our incredibly efficient business model that ensures almost all of the items donated are converted to revenue and diverted from landfills.
Goodwill of Orange County handles more than 800,000 used goods donations each year. Your donation of gently used items helps people stretch their dollars on clothing and household goods. And we support environmental sustainability. Last year, thanks to donations from people like you, 6.2 million pounds of unused clothing and home goods found a home instead of a landfill.
Goodwill is a California State Certified e-waste collector. We gladly accept all your electronics, working or not. For businesses with 20 or more large e-waste items, we offer free pick-up!
Want to donate your time and help support Goodwill’s life-changing programs?
Host a donation drive by collecting gently used clothing and household items from friends and neighbors. Donated items may be taken to your nearest Goodwill attended donation location.
It’s easy to make a donation near our home or our offices. There are so many donation centers and it’s great that Goodwill accepts our old electronics. We feel good about choosing Goodwill!
Put it on your calendar to make a donation of goods to Goodwill of Orange County soon!
Goodwill Donated Good’s Customer Service:
714.547.6308 Ext. 232 or via email